Faith
Bro B: Se lesses mais o que eu escrevo, por esta altura já deverias saber que, não importa o que tenhas feito pelas pessoas, quando precisares de algo apenas podes contar contigo. Eu próprio não estou impune, já houve vezes que contaste comigo e eu te falhei. Acreditares que haja alguém com quem possas contar é acreditares em algo incapaz de ser provado, uma crença sem provas lógicas ou materiais.
Faith - Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
Leap of Faith - The act or an instance of believing or trusting in something intangible or incapable of being proved
One less call to answer, feeling full of despair
Don't think I can get through it
Just one last prayer
and it's a leap of Faith: when you believe there's someone out there
it's a leap of Faith: when you believe that someone cares
and when I call out to you
Will you be right there?
Searching for the answer, nobody seems to care
and now I wish that you were here
beside me
to wipe away my tears
and it's a leap of Faith: when you believe there's someone out there
it's a leap of Faith: when you believe that someone cares
and when I call to you
Will you be right there?
and I'll be waiting by the window --> for your smile to come through
and I'll be waiting in the darkness --> when I call out to you
I'll remember when you told me --> I could trust in you
and it's a leap of Faith: when I believe that you are out there
it's a leap of Faith: when I believe you truly care
and when I call out to you
Will you be right there?
Faith - Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
Leap of Faith - The act or an instance of believing or trusting in something intangible or incapable of being proved
One less call to answer, feeling full of despair
Don't think I can get through it
Just one last prayer
and it's a leap of Faith: when you believe there's someone out there
it's a leap of Faith: when you believe that someone cares
and when I call out to you
Will you be right there?
Searching for the answer, nobody seems to care
and now I wish that you were here
beside me
to wipe away my tears
and it's a leap of Faith: when you believe there's someone out there
it's a leap of Faith: when you believe that someone cares
and when I call to you
Will you be right there?
and I'll be waiting by the window --> for your smile to come through
and I'll be waiting in the darkness --> when I call out to you
I'll remember when you told me --> I could trust in you
and it's a leap of Faith: when I believe that you are out there
it's a leap of Faith: when I believe you truly care
and when I call out to you
Will you be right there?

<< Home